Quote of the Day“I was once an idiot. I once thought that people who didn’t vaccinate were taking advantage of all the people that were. I thought that they were being privileged opportunists, and I was a vaccinating doctor, because I was taught nothing about vaccines, because I had never met an unvaccinated child. But once I met unvaccinated children, and started seeing problems first-hand with vaccinations in my own patients – and started doing my own research – I flipped around 180 degrees. And I’ve known other doctors that were able to do that as well, and some of them, because parents like you have presented the facts to them – quietly, calmly and rationally. That’s key.”
~ Dr. Suzanne Humphries (in a November 2015 Finland presentation 'Trojan Horses & Cluster Bombs')
Copyright Janet McNeill
All Rights Reserved worldwide under the Berne Convention. Please do not repost articles or images from this site without asking. (It's illegal!).
- Vaccines: My Friends’ Stories. Warriors
- 1-liner Advice Bits for Today
- Keep Flossing!
- Vaccines: FAQ’s
- Vaccines: 5 Words
- Vaccines: Flabbergasted, Gobsmacked … & more
- Lying About Our Feelings
- Vaccines: Graphics
- Vaccines: the Canadian Scene
- Vaccines: 12 Things You May Not Know + Quotes
- Vaccines: My “Elevator Pitch”
- Painted into a Corner
- True Confessions
- THIS BLOG
- QUOTATION CENTRAL!
- Quotes of the Day used so far…
- Quotes – from the blog’s ‘Random Quote’ collection
- Nuke Quotes
- Gratitude Quotes / Posts
- Joseph Campbell
- Mark Twain
- Walking Quotes / Posts
- Climate Change
- Albert Einstein
- Martin Luther King
- Blessed Unrest
- Political / Democracy
- Freedom Quotes
- Civil Disobedience
- Work & Purpose
- John Gofman
- Mothers / Mothering
- Sandra Steingraber Quotations
- Passion Quotes
- Steam Generators & Radioactive Products
- Darlington (New Build) Hearings (March-April 2011)
- Nuke Groups / Sites
- Tritium Stuff (includes quotations)
- Nuke Quotes
- Resources: Articles, Books, Films, Maps
- Darlington Daze: Refurb Hearing, Dec. ’12
- Pickering Hearings: May 2013 & May 2014
- All Nuke postings in alphabetical list
- DGR Postings + Media items / Quotes
- Nukes & Climate Change
- Thorium? SMRs? No. Not. Uh-uh. No way.
- MISCELLANEOUS Odds’n Ends
- Living MORE with Less
- North Renfrew Times Columns
- An Ode to ‘Ode’ Magazine
- Reading Time!
- Transforming Christmas
- Don’t Follow the Leader, Be One!
- Food is Fundamental!
- The Ottawa Valley Food Co-operative
- An Ounce of Prevention…
- Making a Difference…
- The Power of One
- More than Meets the Eye…
- Change Begins Where YOU Are
- Respecting our Elders
- Inspiration Time!
- Who Is Responsible?
- Earth Day 2009
- Books That Could Change the World
- Worth Watching!!
- Books That Could Change Your Life
- 4 Great Opportunities for Personal Growth
- Lead: things you need to know
- Incineration Items: Durham Region
- SOUP RECIPES
- Canoe Trips
- Stuff I shouldn’t post
- Near-Term Extinction
Tags350.org activism Anne Lamott apathy Beyond Nuclear Bill McKibben Broken Open Bruce Power Byron Katie Calvin Sandborn Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission civil disobedience climate change CNSC Darlington hearing Darlington New Nuclear Plant Project despair and empowerment dysfunctional families Eckhart Tolle Elizabeth Lesser Fukushima G20 in Toronto George Monbiot gratitude Joanna Macy Joint Review Panel Kurt Vonnegut Landmark Forum Matthew Fox near-term extinction Network of Spiritual Progressives nuclear industry nuclear waste OPG patriarchy Paul Hawken Pema Chödrön Pembroke Ontario privilege radioactive steam generators steam generators tar sands Thomas Berry tritium your wealth is where your friends are
Tag Archives: Chernobyl book
A friend sent me this article & link. At this point, I don’t have permission to post it, but I suspect that the author & the keepers of the Web site, like me, just want to keep the important news … Continue reading
I attended this excellent event last Saturday in Dearborn, Michigan. It was sponsored by Sierra Club – S.E. Michigan Group, Sierra Club of Canada, Ohio Sierra Club Nuclear Issues Committee & Citizens for Alternatives to Chemical Contamination Lots of great speakers!! … Continue reading
Today, April 26, 2011 marks the 25th anniversary of the April 26, 1986 Chernobyl nuclear accident. I’ll be attending a candlelight vigil in Toronto tonight. The vigil is being held to commemorate this anniversary, & also to support the people … Continue reading