Quote of the Day“I saw it. I felt it. I questioned it. But I didn’t question loud enough. I allowed them to bully me. And that’s something I have to live with.” “You really need to think twice and really need to learn the risks that truly are there and that are involved if you decide to vaccinate your child.”
~ mother of an 11-year old autistic daughter quoted in the 'Silent Epidemic' documentary.
Copyright Janet McNeill
All Rights Reserved worldwide under the Berne Convention. Please do not repost articles or images from this site without asking. (It's illegal!).
- Vaccines: the Canadian Scene
- Vaccines: 12 Things You May Not Know
- Vaccines: My “Elevator Pitch”
- Painted into a Corner
- True Confessions
- The Rose-Colored Glasses Brigade
- 7 Billion
- Chernobyl. 30 Years.
- Duct Tape
- Nature. & Relationships
- While we are still here
- Viktor Frankl, Oliver Sacks, Kurt Vonnegut — & KC
- I am a GMO *
- THIS BLOG
- QUOTATION CENTRAL!
- Quotes of the Day used so far…
- Quotes – from the blog’s ‘Random Quote’ collection
- Nuke Quotes
- Gratitude Quotes / Posts
- Joseph Campbell
- Mark Twain
- Walking Quotes / Posts
- Climate Change
- Albert Einstein
- Martin Luther King
- Blessed Unrest
- Political / Democracy
- Freedom Quotes
- Civil Disobedience
- Work & Purpose
- John Gofman
- Mothers / Mothering
- Sandra Steingraber Quotations
- Passion Quotes
- Steam Generators & Radioactive Products
- Darlington (New Build) Hearings (March-April 2011)
- Nuke Groups / Sites
- Tritium Stuff (includes quotations)
- Nuke Quotes
- Resources: Articles, Books, Films, Maps
- Darlington Daze: Refurb Hearing, Dec. ’12
- Pickering Hearings: May 2013 & May 2014
- All Nuke postings in alphabetical list
- DGR Postings + Media items / Quotes
- Nukes & Climate Change
- Thorium? SMRs? No. Not. Uh-uh. No way.
- MISCELLANEOUS Odds’n Ends
- Living MORE with Less
- North Renfrew Times Columns
- An Ode to ‘Ode’ Magazine
- Reading Time!
- Transforming Christmas
- Don’t Follow the Leader, Be One!
- Food is Fundamental!
- The Ottawa Valley Food Co-operative
- An Ounce of Prevention…
- Making a Difference…
- The Power of One
- More than Meets the Eye…
- Change Begins Where YOU Are
- Respecting our Elders
- Inspiration Time!
- Who Is Responsible?
- Earth Day 2009
- Books That Could Change the World
- Worth Watching!!
- Books That Could Change Your Life
- 4 Great Opportunities for Personal Growth
- Lead: things you need to know
- Incineration Items: Durham Region
- SOUP RECIPES
- Canoe Trips
- Stuff I shouldn’t post
- Near-Term Extinction
Tags350.org activism Anne Lamott apathy Beyond Nuclear Bill McKibben Broken Open Bruce Power Byron Katie Calvin Sandborn Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission civil disobedience climate change CNSC Darlington hearing Darlington New Nuclear Plant Project despair and empowerment dysfunctional families Eckhart Tolle Elizabeth Lesser Fukushima G20 in Toronto George Monbiot gratitude Joanna Macy Joint Review Panel Kurt Vonnegut Landmark Forum Matthew Fox near-term extinction Network of Spiritual Progressives nuclear industry nuclear waste OPG patriarchy Paul Hawken Pema Chödrön Pembroke Ontario privilege radioactive steam generators steam generators tar sands Thomas Berry tritium your wealth is where your friends are
Tag Archives: health effects from Chernobyl
Today, April 26, 2012, marks the 26th anniversary of the Chernobyl nuclear accident. If you like, check out the ‘Chernobyl, Fukushima: Never Again’ Web site here to learn about events taking place around the world to commemorate this very sober … Continue reading
Today, April 26, 2011 marks the 25th anniversary of the April 26, 1986 Chernobyl nuclear accident. I’ll be attending a candlelight vigil in Toronto tonight. The vigil is being held to commemorate this anniversary, & also to support the people … Continue reading